These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: EE Ltd, Hatfield Business Park, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9BW.
Administrator: TLC Marketing UK Ltd, 17a-19 Harcourt Street, London, W1H 4HF
1. The My EE Prize Draws (the ‘Prize Draws’) are open to all UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and Administrator, its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this Prize Draw.
2. Automatic entries will be collected between 1st September 2016 at 00:00:00 and 23:59:59 on Thursday 27th October 2016. There will be a total of four sign up periods. Each sign up period will have its own prize draw with one winner. There will be a grand prize draw at the end of the promotional period for all participants. The first sign up period will run from Thursday 1st September 2016 at 00:00:00 to 23:59:59 on Thursday 15th September 2016. The second sign up period will run from Friday 16th September 2016 at 00:00:00 to 23:59:59 on Thursday 29th September 2016. The third sign up period will run from Friday 30th September 2016 at 00:00:00 to 23:59:59 on Thursday 13th October 2016. Finally, the fourth sign up period will run from Friday 14th October 2016 at 00:00:00 to 23:59:59 on Thursday 27th October 2016.
3. Customers who complete the three step My EE registration during the promotional period will automatically be entered into one of the four base prize draws. The My EE registration page can be found here: ee.co.uk/myeeprizedraw
4. Once a customer enters the promotion, they will also be automatically entered in the grand prize draw. One entry per person in a base prize draw and one entry per person in the grand prize draw.
5. The prize draws will take place a week after the end of each sign up period on the following dates: 22nd September, 6th October, 20th October, 3rd November 2016. The final, grand prize draw will take place on the 3rd November 2016. One prize winner will be chosen at random on each date from all entries validly received.
6. There are five prizes to be won. Winners of each of the base prize draws will have the opportunity to choose one of three bundle options worth £250 (Bundle option 1: B&O ES3I in-ear headphones and Zip Printer, Bundle option 2: Bose Soundlink Speaker and Polaroid Cube, Bundle option 3: Lavazza A Modo Mio Favola Coffee Machine and B&O Form 2i headphones). The winner of the grand prize will get a tech bundle worth £2,500 including a Philips Screeneo HDP1690 short-throw projector, Apple Watch Sport (38mm Space Grey Aluminium Case with Black Sport Band), AR Drone 2.0 Quadcopter Elite Edition – Sand, UR Beats earphones, Polaroid Zip Printer and Cube, B&O PLAY H6 headphones, , SONOS PLAY:1 Compact speaker and Lavazza A Modo Mio Favola Coffee Machine.
7. The prizes are non-transferable. There are no cash or other alternatives to the prize offered. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter and TLC Marketing reserve the right to substitute for the prize an alternative of equal or greater value.
Winner Selection and Notification:
8. Five winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries by a computer process that produces verifiably random results. The winners will be contacted using the details they give on the registration. Each winner will be contacted via email within 3 working days of winning. Each winner will have 7 days to confirm acceptance of the prize. If the Administrator cannot contact a winner, an alternative winner will be randomly selected from the eligible entries that were received before the closing date.
9. Delivery of Prizes: All bundles to be sent to winners within 14 days of the winners acceptance of the prize. Prizes may require a signature on delivery.
11.Winners' full names and counties will be available on request by sending an SAE to the Administrator at the address below within 60 days of the closing date.
12. The winners agree to participate in related publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion without further recompense.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
14. The Promoter, the Administrator and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with these Prize Draws or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
15. This promotion is administered by TLC Marketing UK Ltd (TLC), PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to “My EE Prize Draw 2016, PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH”. If for any reason you encounter a problem please call “TLC” on 0871 221 0511 for assistance. Lines are open Monday – Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm. Calls cost 13p per minute from BT landlines. Calls from mobiles and other network providers may vary.
16. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
17.If for any reason any aspect of these Prize Draws are not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Prize Draws, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the Prize Draws or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
18. The Prize Draws and these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.