My EE app
The My EE app is a great way to view and manage your EE, Orange or T-Mobile account on the go. You can use it while connected to the EE network, or over WiFi.
Managing your account with the My EE app
With the My EE app you can:
- view your allowances and check your recent usage
- buy or change add-ons
- check your credit and top up your pay as you go account
- view or pay your bill
- get full support from our Help pages
- link to your phone contacts to see names on your bill, not just numbers
Downloading the My EE app
We've now made the My EE app specific to your plan - only the logo has changed, the app works exactly as before.
- Simply choose the My EE app for Orange and T-Mobile, or the My EE app for 4GEE
- Then choose the link for your type of phone or device to download the app
If you still have questions, we have more help at ee.co.uk/ee-and-me/network/my-ee-app
My EE for 4GEE
My EE for Orange and T-Mobile
If your phone or tablet has a different operating system, you can still manage your account online.
You can also get the app by simply texting APP to 150 from your phone and we'll send you a text with a link to download it - just choose whether you're on a 4GEE plan or with Orange or T-Mobile.
Standard data rates apply when downloading the My EE app, but it's free to use after that.
Using your My Account details
If you've already registered to manage your account online with My Account you can use the same email address and password to log into the My EE app.
If you're on an Orange or T-Mobile plan and you've already registered to manage your account online, you will also be able to access the My EE app for Orange and T-Mobile using your existing logins.
If you've forgotten your login details
You can reset your password by selecting forgotten details on the My EE app login page and following the instructions.
- Your username if you're with Orange will be your number
- If you're with T-Mobile your username will be the memorable word you set up when you joined us
- If you have a 4GEE plan, your username is the email address you registered or verified in the recent past.
We hope this helps jog your memory. But if you're still struggling, please contact us.
Please note: If you don't receive an email to retrieve your username or password, please check in your junk email – it may have gone in there.