You can track your Home Broadband and Home Phone order online. To do this:
Track my home broadband, home phone and EE TV order
- Track the status of your Broadband order
- Track delivery of your router or TV box
When will I receive my router / TV box?
- New EE Broadband customer - your new router should be with you the day before, or on the day your broadband goes live
- EE TV - your EE TV box should be with you within three working days after you change your package, or your broadband goes live
- Replacement equipment - your new equipment should be with you within three working days after placing your order
When your router or EE TV box leaves our warehouse, we'll send you an email (and a text message if we have your number) letting you know your equipment is on its way.
We’ll tell you the tracking reference number in the email for you to track your order online.
What if I'm not in when my equipment is delivered?
Routers: our router boxes are so slim they fit through most letterboxes. If this isn't possible, our courier will leave a card with details of where they've left your equipment (for example with a neighbour) or how you can re-arrange delivery
Bright Box 1 dimensions: 29.5cm x 4cm x 16.5cm (L x D x W)
Bright Box 2 dimensions: 36.5cm x 4cm x 19.5cm (L x D x W)
EE TV boxes: won’t fit through a letter box and require a signature. Our courier will attempt to deliver to a neighbour if you’re not in. If this isn’t an option, they’ll reattempt delivery the following day.
What if my equipment hasn't arrived?
If your broadband has gone live, or you've waited three working days for replacement equipment:
- check your post for any missed delivery slips - your delivery might be with a neighbour
- check your emails for a message with the subject Your EE broadband equipment is on its way or Your EE TV box is on its way - the email contains a link to help you track your order
- if there is a delay, we'll let you know via text message or email
If you're still having problems, get in touch >
Alternative delivery address
For new broadband orders, we're only able to deliver your equipment to your home address (or the address the broadband order is placed on). Sorry - we're not able to change the delivery address.