Track my home broadband, home phone and EE TV order
You can track your Home Broadband and Home Phone order online. To do this:
Log in to your account
- Go to the Manage your account log in page.
- Enter your Home Broadband account username and password and select Log in.
- You'll be taken to the Manage your account home page - if you need help see our guide log in to your broadband, home phone and EE TV account.
- Under MY PROFILE select Track an order.
- A list of open orders will be displayed showing details about your order and the estimated order completion date.
Delivery of your broadband equipment
Home Broadband equipment (Bright Box routers) are delivered by Hermes. EE TV boxes are delivered by DPD.
- new to EE Home Broadband - your new Bright Box router should be with you the day before, or on the day your broadband goes live
- upgraded to Fibre Broadband - your Bright Box 2 should be with you the day before, or on the day your Fibre Broadband goes live
- EE TV - your EE TV box should be with you within three working days after you change your package, or your broadband goes live
- Replacement equipment - your new equipment should be with you within three working days after placing your order
When your router or EE TV box leaves our warehouse, we'll send you an email (and text message if we have your number) letting you know your equipment is on its way.
The email includes a link so you can track your order:
What if I'm not in when my equipment is delivered?
Our Bright Box router boxes are so slim they should fit through your letterbox. If this isn't possible, Hermes will leave a card with details of where they've left your equipment (for example with a neighbour) or how you can re-arrange delivery.
What if my equipment hasn't arrived?
If your broadband has gone live, or you've waited three working days for replacement equipment:
- check your post for any missed delivery slips - your equipment might be with a neighbour, or in a safe place
- check your emails for a message with the subject Your EE broadband equipment is on its way - the email contains a link to help you track your order
- if there is a delay, we'll let you know via text message or email
If you're still having problems, give our Home Broadband team a call. We'll be happy to track your order down.
Alternative delivery address
For new broadband orders, we're only able to deliver your equipment to your home address (or the address the broadband order is placed on). Sorry - we're not able to change the delivery address.