Broadband, home phone and EE TV - offers and promotions
- Broadband, EE TV and home phone
If you're new to EE broadband, you can see what broadband, EE TV & call packages you can get in our broadband shop.
If you already have EE broadband, see our home broadband deals especially for you.
Terms and Conditions (in pdf format)
- Power Bar
The Power Bar is a small portable charger. It typically holds enough charge for one full phone charge.
If your Power Bar runs low, you don't have to worry about taking it home to recharge it. Just pop into any EE store, and you can swap it for a fully charged Power Bar - as many times as you like.
You can also recharge it at home using your usual phone charger.
How to get one
- If you're an EE, Orange or T-Mobile mobile customer, just text POWER to 365 (*texts cost 35p). We'll send you a code, then pick up your Power Bar at any EE store.
- If you're an EE broadband customer, text JOIN plus your EE landline number to 60005. Then text POWER to get your code and follow the instructions (*texts cost 35p)
- EE film club with Wuaki TV
With EE Film Club you can stream a film of your choice from Wuaki.tv every week between Monday and Wednesday for £1.
How to get it?
- Text JOIN and your EE landline number to 88141 to register
- Wait for the confirmation message on your mobile, then text film to 88141 (text costs 35p)
- We'll send you a code which you can redeem at https://uk.wuaki.tv/eefilmclub or using the Wuaki app on your EE TV.
For more help, see our help guide EE Film club.
- Wuaki voucher offer
- Data boost
If you sign up to Home Broadband and a 4GEE pay monthly phone plan at the same time, you can get a data boost of up to either 10GB or 20GB on your 4GEE plan. You can get this:
- if you've got a pay monthly plan which comes with a phone and costs less than £46 each month, you can get a data boost up to 10GB on your 4GEE plan
- if you've got a pay monthly plan which comes with a phone and costs more than £46 each month, you can get a data boost up to 20GB on your 4GEE plan
- if you're already getting 10GB or 20GB of data with your plan (or more), then there will be no change to your data allowance
Sorry, data boost is only available on 4GEE plans that come with phones. New SIM-only plans, and all Orange and T-Mobile plans aren't eligible.
The boost will be applied to your mobile account up to 30 days after your EE broadband service goes live. We'll send you a text message to let you know.
Data boost terms and conditions
- Line rental saver
You can choose to pay for your line rental up front. After first signing up or taking our line rental saver option we'll bill you in advance for a year's line rental costs - this bill may appear at a different time to your usual bill date.
Then, each month for 12 months, we'll credit your account - you'll see this as a credit for Line Rental Saver Benefit in the Account Charges section on your online bill.
Call us to order on 0800 079 0561
- Contract buyout
Want to join EE broadband, but still in contract with another broadband and calls package provider? We'll pay up to £100 to cover any cancellation charges for your line rental or broadband service.
- Let us know when joining that you're still in contract with your current provider.
- Get your final bill with your old provider and confirm that you've been charged an early termination fee.
- Pay your current provider the amount they ask for to end your contract early.
- Go to ee.co.uk/buyout to fill out your claim within 90 days of your EE service being activated - here you can upload a copy of your final bill showing the early termination charge or you can choose to send by email or post.
- We'll then refund up to £100 of the amount of the early termination charge that you paid as a credit on your EE broadband account, with any remainder paid to your bank account within 60 days. The credit will appear as an adjustment on your EE Home bill after the refund has been applied.
Sorry - this offer only includes the early termination charge and doesn't include any outstanding call charges or overdue balances from previous bills with the old supplier.
- Amazon vouchers or cashback offers from other websites
If you've signed up for EE broadband a website promoting our service, you may have been offered Amazon vouchers or cashback.
The vouchers or cash back can take up to three months to arrive. If you have any problems, please contact the support team of the website you took the offer with.
You'll receive these vouchers within the first three months of your broadband going live. If you've not received them by then send an email to email@example.com.
- Free tablet with EE TV
This is how to get your tablet:
- You'll need to have signed up between 25 February and 7 April 2015.
- Wait until your broadband goes live - within 30 days we'll send you a text letting you know you can claim the tablet
- Next, go to rewards.ee.co.uk - select Claim your free EE TV Tablet and enter your details, including the address that we'll post the tablet to.
- We'll send the tablet out using the delivery firm Hermes – you'll need to sign for the tablet to confirm delivery.
- You should receive your tablet within 28 days of claiming on our site
- Cashback deal with EE TV and 4G Tablet
If you've signed up for a 4GEE Tablet and Home Broadband you might have been offered a £50 cashback deal. To claim your pre-loaded MasterCard:
- Wait until your broadband goes live - within 10 days we'll send you an email letting you know you can claim the offer
- Next, go to rewards.ee.co.uk - select Claim your EE TV cashback, and enter your details
- Within five days the card is ready - we'll send you an email with more details
- Go online and get details of your card - you can use it in any shop that accepts MasterCard
If you have any problems with the above, send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The date your broadband went live - this will be the date of your first bill
- The mobile number that your tablet is on - you can find this by going to http://add-on-ee.co.uk on your tablet when connected to our 4GEE tablet – TIP: you might need to turn off WiFi if you're at home.
- Your home phone number
- Norton security software
- Terms and Conditions
Please note: Our terms and conditions come in a PDF format
- Broadband from EE - offers and promotions terms and conditions: from 28 April 2015 (.pdf 198 KB)
- Broadband & TV from EE - offers and promotions terms and conditions: from 28 April 2015 (.pdf 192 KB)
- EE TV and Home Broadband Free Tablet Offer: from 25 February 2015 - 7 April 2015 (.pdf 131 KB)
- EE TV and EE Tablet Cashback Offer: from November 2014 – December 24th 2014 (.pdf 188 KB)
- Data Boost for new customers: from 17 June 2015 (.pdf 118 KB)
- Data Boost for existing customers: from May 2014 (.pdf 183 KB)
- Student Broadband offer: from 1 September - 28 October 2014 (.pdf 200 KB)