Please note: from 01 July 2015 calls to numbers starting 116, 0800 and 0808 will be free to customers on our consumer plans and will not be deducted from your inclusive allowances.
If you call numbers starting 084, 087, 09 or 118, you'll be charged EE's access charge of 44p/minute plus the applicable service charge of the provider you’re calling.
The pricing information provided to you in your plan terms and conditions about these number ranges will no longer apply and will be replaced by this charging structure. See www.ee.co.uk/ukcalling for further information.
Please note: our terms and conditions are in PDF format
Pay monthly terms and conditions
- Pay monthly customers joining on and from 1 July 2015 (170 KB)
- Pay monthly customers joining on and from 26 March 2014 (178 KB)
- Pay monthly customers who joined on and between 30 October 2012 and 25 March 2014 (158 KB)
- Pay monthly customers who joined before 30 October 2012 (149 KB)
Pay monthly 36 month plan terms and conditions
Pay monthly price guide
Charges for calling 07, 08, 09 and 118 numbers
From 1 July 2015, calls to 0800, 0808 and 116 numbers are free for Consumers and Small Business customers to call from mobiles.
Calls to numbers starting with 084, 087, 09 and 118 will be split into two parts:
- the Access Charge – this is the amount that is charged by EE. From 1 July 2015 this will be 44p (37p excluding VAT) per minute.
- the Service Charge – this is charged by the organisation you are calling. The amount of the Service Charge is set by them, and should be stated anywhere the number is advertised.
The Access Charge is added to the Service Charge to give your total cost of call.
- Check what it costs to call a number beginning 08 & 09 (6 MB)
- Check what it costs to call a number beginning 118 (307 KB)
- Check what it costs to call a number beginning 07 (783 KB)