Euro Talk and Text Unlimited
This service is for pay monthly customers who do not already have an EU Roaming allowance as part of their allowance.
So, you’re going to Europe and you want to use your phone? No problem.
You can make unlimited calls and texts for a £2 a day fixed charge, with no surprises when you get your bill.
With our Euro Talk and Text Add-on you only pay on the days you make calls, receive calls or send texts.
How does it work?
Euro Talk and Text Unlimited works automatically every time you travel abroad within Europe, once you’ve opted in.
So - that’s unlimited roaming minutes and texts when abroad within key European countries (see below for included countries), for a flat rate of £2 per day.
How do I get Euro Talk and Text Unlimited?
Sign up in the UK or once you’re abroad. In the UK you can sign up in your account, by text, online, in-store, or by calling Customer Services.
Sign up by text
If you're with EE, text EUDAY to 441.
If you're with Orange, text EUDAY to 2088.
If you're with T-Mobile, text EUDAYTM to 441.
If you’re abroad you can sign up by replying to the ‘Welcome’ text you get when you arrive.
Find out about our data roaming packages here.
The slightly-small print
• Our Euro Talk and Text Unlimited charge is inclusive of VAT and only applies for the days you use your phone to make calls, receive calls or send texts, from 00.00 to midnight, UK time.
• To remove Euro Talk and Text Unlimited from your phone text EUSTOP to 441 if you’re on EE, EUSTOPTM to 441 for T-Mobile, or call Customer Services.
• Includes: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican City. Includes overseas dependencies: Azores, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Reunion Islands. For EE and T-Mobile, includes Saint Martin and Saint Barthelemy.
- If you receive a call but don’t make a call or send a text that day, you will still be charged £2.
- Calls and texts to both landlines and mobiles are included.
- Calls and texts to premium rate numbers and other non-geographic numbers (which can vary over time) aren’t included.