How do I get it?Anyone can use Group Call. It doesn't matter if you're already an EE customer or you're with another network.
How do I do it?
And it's easy. Here's what you need to do:
- The organiser then chooses a conference ID number. This can be any six digit number but avoid numbers like 111111 and 123456 because they're not very secure. If you like, you can make your conference ID number longer than six digits.
- The organiser tells everyone in the group when the call is taking place and lets them know the conference ID number.
Making the call
Here's how you join the call.
- When it's time for the call, you dial 07953 966 666.
- When you're prompted, enter the 6 digit conference ID, followed by hash (#).
- If you're the first person on the call, you can to listen to music but you don't have to. To turn the music off, press 1. When a second person joins the call, the music stops automatically.
- Other people can join and leave the call at any time. The number of callers will be announced whenever people leave or join
- If you are planning a Group Call with a lots of people, it is worth remembering that a maximum of 20 people can be on the same call at the same time.
Why not bookmark this page now, ready for your first Group Call? That way, you can send it to anyone who hasn't used Group Call before.
What does it cost?
- Calls to Group Call are included in EE price plans.
- If someone is on another network (including Orange and T-Mobile) they'll be charged as if it's a normal call to a mobile number.
- If you use Group Call when you're abroad, your usual roaming rates will apply