Download the latest price guides for EE plans, including shared plans and non-standard charges:
Currently available plans
- Non standard price guide
- Charges for calling 07, 08, 09 and 118 numbers
From 1 July 2015, calls to 0800, 0808 and 116 numbers are free for Consumers and Small Business customers to call from mobiles.
Calls to numbers starting with 084, 087, 09 and 118 will be split into two parts:
- the Access Charge – this is the amount that is charged by EE. From 1 July 2015 this will be 44p (37p excluding VAT) per minute
- the Service Charge – this is charged by the organisation you are calling. The amount of the Service Charge is set by them, and should be stated anywhere the number is advertised.
The Access Charge is added to the Service Charge to give your total cost of call.
- Previously available plans
Please note charges to certain service numbers may no longer be up-to-date in price guides listed below.
From 1 July 2015:
- Calls to 0800, 0808 and 116 numbers are FREE to call from your mobile.
- The charge for 084, 087, 09 and 118 numbers is now split into an EE access charge of 44p per min and a service charge which will be set by the company you’re calling.
For more info on all these changes visit www.ee.co.uk/ukcalling
You can buy an Add-On which will give you cheaper calls to 084 and 087 numbers for less than 1p per min.
Promotional SIM Only offers