Our plans (from 24 October 2017) don’t come with calls included, so any calls you make from your landline will be charged at our standard rates. But we have a range of flexible anytime call add-ons available so you can add calls to even more places, in the UK or abroad. The following calls from your landline (for up to one hour) are inclusive as part of your add-on at any time of the day or week:
Anytime Calls to UK landlines add-on
- inclusive calls to UK landlines starting with 01, 02, 03 when using your landline at any time
Anytime Calls to UK landlines and mobiles add-on
- inclusive calls to UK landlines starting 01, 02, 03; and 1,500 minutes to call UK mobile numbers (excluding Jersey and Guernsey), when using your landline at any time
Anytime UK & International calls add-on
- calls to UK landlines starting 01, 02, 03; and 1,500 minutes to call UK mobile numbers (excluding Jersey and Guernsey), when using your landline at any time
- calls to international landline numbers in 50 countries; plus a 30% discount on our standard rates for calls from your UK landline to all other international landlines, when using your landline at any time
- calls to landlines in the following 50 countries are included: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy (including Vatican City), Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey and USA. You can also make calls to standard mobiles in Canada and USA
- there's a 1,000 minute fair use policy for inclusive international calls. You'll find a list of costs for calls to other countries in our EE TV, Broadband and Home Phone Price Guide.
If you make calls to numbers beginning 084, 087, 09 or 118 in the UK, your call charge is comprised of the EE access charge of 11p per minute and a service charge that’s set by the organisation you’re calling. If you have an active call add-on and call 0845 or 0870 numbers at any time, we’ll cover the cost of the EE access charge.
Find more information about charges for calling non-geographic numbers >