From 1 July 2015, calls to 0800, 0808 and 116 numbers are free for consumer customers to call from mobiles.
Calls to numbers starting with 084 and 087 will be split into two parts:
- the Access Charge – this is the amount that is charged by EE. From 1 July 2015 this will be 44p (37p excluding VAT) per minute.
- the Service Charge – this is charged by the organisation you are calling. The amount of the Service Charge is set by them, and should be stated anywhere the number is advertised.
The Access Charge is added to the Service Charge to give your total cost of call.
- Check what it costs to call a number beginning 08 & 09 (.pdf 6MB >
- Check what it costs to call a number beginning 118 (.pdf 310 kb) >
- Check what it costs to call a number beginning 07 (.pdf 786 kb) >
Calls to numbers starting with 09 and 118 will be barred on Orange PAYG.
For full details of Orange's range of pay as you go plans and services, and how much they'll cost you, simply download the guides below.
Pay as you go price guide
- Pay as you go price guide up to and including 31 August 2016 (.pdf 1.0 MB) >
- Pay as you go price guide applicable from 1 September 2016 (.pdf 0.98 MB) >
- Pay as you go price guide applicable from 29 September 2016 (.pdf 972KB) >