Here are details of our previously available T-Mobile plans.
If you're on one of these plans you might be able to move to a new EE plan. You can check this in My EE.
If you can't find the details of your plan below, contact us.
Charges for calling 07, 08, 09, 116 and 118 numbers
From 1 July 2015, calls to 0800, 0808 and 116 numbers are free for Consumers and Small Business customers to call from mobiles.
Calls to numbers starting with 084, 087, 09 and 118 will be split into two parts:
- the Access Charge – this is the amount that is charged by EE. From 1 July 2015 this will be 44p (37p excluding VAT) per minute.
- the Service Charge – this is charged by the organisation you are calling. The amount of the Service Charge is set by them, and should be stated anywhere the number is advertised.
The Access Charge is added to the Service Charge to give your total cost of call.
- Check what it costs to call a number beginning 08 & 09 >
- Check what it costs to call a number beginning 118 >
- Check what it costs to call a number beginning 07 >
- Non-inclusive 07 mobile numbers; customers after 1 February 2012 >
- Non-inclusive 07 mobile numbers; customers before1 February 2012 >
Previously available plans
- You Fix >
- You Fix Sim only >
- U-Fix + web'n'walk >
- U-Fix 25 + web'n'walk >
- U-Fix 30 Talk >
- U-Fix 35 >
- U-Fix Lite >
- U-Fix Talk >
- U-Fix Talk Off Peak >
- U-Fix Text >
- You Fix before 7th November 2012 >
- You Fix Sim only before 7th November 2012 >