Many phones now come with email software on them – usually found alongside text messaging. If your phone has this feature, emails can be delivered straight to your mobile's inbox.
With Check email you can configure email on your phone and set how often your phone checks for emails. All you need is a POP3 capable phone and an email account with POP3.
With check email you can:
- Control how often your phone checks for emails
- Use your existing POP3 and IMAP4 email account, such as Yahoomail Plus and Gmail (however, it's not available to Hotmail *users)
- You can get check email and internet access at a fixed price of £7.50 when web'n'walk is part of your plan
CTA: Find out how to get started on Check email (link to check email costs and getting started when migrated)
* You can use the email application on your phone with any POP3 or IMAP4 email account. For some free web accounts you may need to subscribe to an additional service with them to have POP3 capability. Hotmail doesn't offer POP3 access, but Yahoo!Mail does if you subscribe to a Yahoo!Mail Plus account.
You don't need to sign up to a plan to use check email, but if you think you'll use it regularly - and if you're planning to use the internet as well - you may save with web'n'walk.
With web'n'walk you pay £7.50 per month on top of your voice plan for unlimited email* and internet browsing on your phone. Web'n'walk plans are available for both new and existing customers. Find out more about web'n'walk.
Simply enter your number below to get the right email settings sent directly to your phone. Make sure you have the following information handy:
- The name of your email service provider
- Your email address
- Your email username
- Your email password
Tip: In most cases, we'll send the correct email settings to your phone. But for a few phones, we've provided step-by-step instructions instead.
Simply click on this link, follow the steps and enter your T-Mobile phone number eg 07956 ******