There are a number of features that can make it easier to use your phone if you're mobility-impaired or have limited dexterity or poor grip.
Many mobile phones now have voice-activated calling for your most popular numbers, while a hands-free loudspeaker means you don't have to hold your phone while talking.
Accessories such as belt clips and headsets keep your mobile ready for use whatever you're doing.
Look for a phone with:
- Voice calling – so you can avoid manual dialling
- Hands-free loudspeaker – so you don't have to hold your phone during conversations
- Lightweight – so it's easier if you are holding your phone
- Haptic feedback – so the phone will vibrate when the onscreen keys are pressed
- Vibrating alert – so you know when you're getting a call or message
- Shock/water/dust resistant casing – to protect your phone in case you drop it.
Here are the free ways to contact EE:
- By post at, Customer Services, EE, 6 Camberwell Way, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, SR3 3XN
- Post your question or issue in the EE community
- Visit one of our retail stores
We appreciate that you may need help in using some of those free methods and that help may not always be available.
If you need to call us, you can do so on 150 from your EE, Orange or T-Mobile phone. If you have an Orange pay as you go phone please call 450. Depending on the time you are calling and your price plan, that call may be charged. We will tell you before any charges are applied.