Transferring contacts to another device
You can transfer information from your current device to your iPhone or iPad, even if you're coming to Apple from Android, BlackBerry or Windows.
Follow these steps below to back up your messages, email accounts, photos, notes, and other personal settings, and restore the backup to your iPhone.
- Use the PC software for your current device to copy your content to your PC. The manufacturer's website should help if you need it.
- Backup your contacts and calendar appointments to a Google account or Hotmail or Exchange for business.
- Insert your new 4G SIM card that you've registered with EE into your iPhone.
- Download the latest version of iTunes to your PC from apple.com/itunes.
- Turn on your new iPhone and complete the setup by selecting your language and country, and choose whether to enable Location Services.
- When asked, choose your WiFi network. If you don't have a WiFi connection, you can tap Connect to iTunes.
- When prompted to set up your device, select Restore from iTunes Backup.
- Connect your new iPhone to iTunes (on the same computer you used to back up your old device). iTunes will ask you to restore from backup or set up as new. Select the backup of your old device and choose Continue.
- Find out how to add your Gmail or hotmail account to your iPhone or iPad.