Whether you've just joined us, or are only thinking about it, you can find useful information about getting started here.
Transferring your number
If you want to transfer a number to T-Mobile that's currently on another network, you'll need to:
- Buy a phone from us in store. This will include a SIM with a temporary number until you want to transfer it.
- Contact your current mobile provider and request a PAC code. PAC stands for Port Authorisation Code, and this allows numbers to move between network providers.
- Once you've got your PAC you can port your number here.
- Your PAC is valid for 30 days from when it's issued to you. Once you give us the PAC it can take up to 24 hours to port your number (this excludes weekends and bank holidays).
My Account is a one-stop shop for managing your T-Mobile account - even if you have several numbers.
You can sign up in seconds and personalise the My Account homepage to suit you.
You can use My Account to do the following:
- Change your price plan
- Upgrade your phone (when you're eligible)
- Keep track of your usage
- See fully itemised bills
- Top up your credit or make a bill payment
- Add or remove services from your account
- Keep your address and contact details up to date
If you have a smartphone, try our My EE app when you're out and about.
You can check your balance and allowance information, see your last bill amount and next bill date, and get help and support.
Download the Android app.
Download the Apple iOS app.
Download the Windows mobile app.
Download the BlackBerry app.
Your first bill will be printed within four days of you opening your account with T-Mobile.
If you add a new number to an existing account, your bill will be printed on the same day as the bill for the existing number.
You'll always get this first bill on paper for free, even if you've chosen free online billing.