If you live on the border of two TV regions, you may find that you'd like to change your local news channel. You can do this from your TV SIGNAL & QUALITY settings.
- Press the MENU button on your EE TV remote.
- Press the up arrow on your remote (that's the one above OK) to highlight the menu.
- Move over to TOOLS & HELP by pressing the right arrow on your remote.
- Press the down and right arrow to highlight SETTINGS and press OK.
- The settings page will open.
- Move right to TV SIGNAL & QUALITY.
- Press down to highlight TV Region and press OK.
- If possible, you'll be able to select an alternative TV region - in this example below, there are no conflicts so we're not presented with any options to change channels.
Tip: If you change your TV Region and you use the Replay feature, press the right arrow on your remote to check your REPLAY settings. If you'd like more help with this see the guide turning on Replay and Restart on your EE TV.