Setting up programme reminders with EE TV
Never want to miss a programme again? With EE TV you can set up as many programme reminders as you want from your TV Guide, timeline and channel bar menu.
- Press the GUIDE button on your remote to open your EE TV guide
- Press the up, down, left or right arrow on your remote to find a programme you want to set a reminder for and press OK
- Press the right arrow to highlight the reminder icon
- Press OK again to set your reminder
- Your reminder will be set
Three minutes before your programme starts, a pop up will appear.
- Press OK to VIEW CHANNEL or press left to highlight CANCEL and then press OK
- If you leave the message on your TV, the reminder will count down a minute before your programme starts
- And at the end of the countdown, your channel will automatically change
If you're out of the room when your programme starts, don't worry. With EE TV you can use the rewind feature to go to the start of your programme.