Turning off and rebooting my EE TV set top box
We'll show you how to reboot your EE TV box, put it in standby mode and turn off your box.
To reboot your EE TV box:
- Turn it off at the mains
- The green light will go out
- Wait 5 seconds
- Now, turn the set top box back on at the mains
- The green light on the front of the EE TV box will go solid green for about 15 seconds
- Then start to flash while the set top box is starting up
- After about 40 seconds and when the set top box has restarted, it will go solid green
If you're rebooting your EE TV because you're having problems, it often helps to switch off your TV at the mains also and then turn it back on again.
To put your set top box on standby:
- Press the red power button on your EE TV remote
- The light on the front of your set top box will go red
To turn your set top box back on, simply press the red power button on your EE TV remote.
To turn off your EE TV box, turn it off at the mains.