- Price plans
- Setting up your 4GEE Home online account
With My EE, it’s really easy to manage your plan. You can:
- check your bill or top-up online
- monitor your allowance and usage
- manage your account details
To set up My EE, you’ll need your 4GEE Home number. You can find it on the SIM packaging, on your receipt if bought in store or at the top of the add on page (make sure you access this page when connected to your 4GEE Home network, or it won’t identify you).
- Managing your account through My EE App
You can also keep track of your current usage through the My EE app. It’s free and won’t use up your data.
With the My EE app you can:
- view your remaining allowance and check your recent usage
- buy add ons
- check your credit and top up your pay as you go account
- view or pay your bill
You can download the My EE app from the following app stores:
- Android on Google Play
- Android on Amazon
- Blackberry Windows
Or you can simply text APP to 150 for free from your EE mobile phone and we’ll send you a link to download the My EE app.
- Managing your data on pay monthly
Buying more data for 4GEE Home
You can buy 4GEE Home data add-ons quickly and easily online at add-on.ee.co.uk. This page will pop up if you run out of data and try to go online.
Checking your allowance
It’s easy to check your usage by logging in your My EE or using the My EE App on your tablet. It’s impossible to go over your data limit if your data runs outs, you simply buy more – no nasty hidden charges. You can also visit add-on.ee.co.uk
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Data add-ons expire when your next billing cycle activates on pay monthly. Your allowance will end when you hit this date, or you use all the data up, whichever comes first.
- You can't buy a new data add-on until the last one’s expired or you’ve used all the data.
- Managing your data on pay as you go
Before you can buy a pay as you go 4GEE Home data pass, you will need to ensure you have sufficient credit.
Topping up when you’re connected to 4GEE Home
If you try to connect to the internet using 4GEE Home but you don’t have any data left, you’ll see a screen in your browser window which will point you in the direction of online top up. Your 4GEE Home number will be automatically filled in for you, so you’ll just need a credit or debit card.
If this page doesn’t pop up, simply go to add-on.ee.co.uk to top up, or visit My EE.
Topping up when you’re not connected to 4GEE Home
If you’re not online using 4GEE Home, you can still head to our online top up to add some credit to your account. You’ll need your 4GEE Home number as well as your credit or debit card.
Not sure what your number is?
You’ll find your 4GEE Home number in one of the following places:
- On the SIM packaging
- On your receipt if you bought it in a store
- At the top of the add on page at add-on.ee.co.uk
Buying a data add-on with your credit
- Follow the steps above to get some credit for your 4GEE Home account.
- Open a browser window on your device.
- If you’re out of data, you should see a page pop up with data add-ons available to buy, along with the credit you have left. If this doesn’t appear, visit add-on.ee.co.uk.
- Choose the data add-on you want, activate it and start browsing. Easy.
Remember: you won’t be able to buy a new data add-on until you’ve used up all of your existing data.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Data add-ons all expire 30 days from when you bought it on pay as you go. Your allowance will end when you hit this date, or you use all the data up, whichever comes first.
- You can't buy a new data add-on until the last one’s expired or you’ve used all the data. You can keep some credit on your pay as you go account though, to make buying your next add-on faster.
New to EE? Use our
Get Started guides
Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.