Getting started on 4GEE WiFi
Follow the guides below to get you connected on your pay monthly or pay as you go 4GEE WiFi device, tablet or SIM.
Once you're set up you'll be able to manage your 4GEE WiFi device online through My EE.
- Setting up your device or tablet
- Activating your new SIM
- recently joined us
- moved your contract from Orange or T-Mobile
- been sent a replacement because your old one was lost, stolen, damaged or faulty
You will need to activate your SIM if you've:
- requested a replacement SIM card because your device needed a new size
- ordered one via the replacement online SIM order form
Activate pay as you go 4GEE WiFi
There's no need to activate your pay as you go 4GEE WiFi SIM. All you need to do is:
- insert the SIM into your 4GEE WiFi device
- connect to the browser - you can do this by connecting a laptop or tablet to your 4GEE WiFi or by turning on 4G on your device
- once connected you'll need to register your details by selecting Register
- once registered you'll be able to get online by selecting Activate
Order a replacement SIM
You can order a replacement SIM card if you have changed your device and it requires a new SIM via our online order form.
Still having problems?
Sometimes, to get data services up and running, you’ll need to turn your device off and on again after inserting your SIM.
- Connecting to the network
- plugging your USB dongle into your laptop or tablet
- with a mobile WiFi device - these connect to the 4GEE network within a signal range of up to 10m, for up to 10 devices
- placing your 4GEE SIM into your device or tablet
Finding your network name
Your network name and password is on the Keep Me Card in your box. Once connected, select to open your internet browser; you'll be ready to go online.
Have a 4GEE tablet?
To connect, turn on your tablet and go online, you'll be ready to go.
- Finding your 4GEE WiFi number
What is my 4GEE WiFi number?
Your 4GEE WiFi number is the number associated with the 4GEE SIM card in your device or tablet. You’ll need to use it for the following:
- to register for My EE
- if you call customer services about your device or contract
- to top up on pay as you go
This is also the number EE will use to send messages to you about your data usage, offers associated with your plan, your account and more.
How do I find my 4GEE WiFi number?
You can find your 4GEE WiFi number here:
- on the SIM packet
- via add-on.ee.co.uk when you’re using the 4GEE network on your device or tablet - just check the top left hand corner
- on the top of your bill if you have a pay monthly plan