Manage your account through Connection Manager
Your 4GEE WiFi device comes with Connection Manager, the gateway for you to access and manage how to:
- check your remaining data allowance
- read text messages sent to your 4GEE WiFi number
- manage your 4GEE WiFi settings, such as changing the name and password for your 4GEE WiFi network
- manage your roaming settings
To log in to Connection Manager please make sure you're connected to 4GEE and follow these steps:
- Open the internet browser on your device
- Go here or type in http://192.168.1.1
- Llog in and enter your username and password, which by default will be: Username: admin Password: admin
Manage your account online
My EE is the quickest way to see and manage details of your plan. Choose from the links below to get more help.
Manage your bills and payments
See a breakdown of your last bill (including when payment is due) >
Set up or change a Direct Debit >
Set up or change a credit or debit card >
Manage your device
Take me to My EE to:
Manage my Content Lock settings >
Manage more device services >
Manage your account settings
See or update your email address >
See or update your home address (also known as your billing address) >
See or update how you receive billing alerts >
See or update your numbers >
Manage account access on your plan
There are two types of access to My EE for a pay monthly plan - the bill payer and main user.
Bill payer (account holder): The person who pays for the plan each month, for example a partner or parent. This person can see bills and change the settings.
Main user: Someone who uses a device linked to the bill payer’s account, for example a partner or child. They won’t be able to see bills or change some of the settings.
How to update the bill payer settings:
1. In My EE select Account settings.
2. Select Change your number tab.
3. Then select from the options provided.
4. For new numbers you'll receive a code by text - enter this and you're good to go.
Change the bill payer settings now >
How to update the main user settings:
1. In My EE, select the Device the user is using.
2. Select the link which shows Manage this device >
3. Select the tab Device usage controls
Change the main user settings now >