Manage your 4GEE WiFi account
- My EE - log in or register
You can log into My EE at any time by selecting Log in at the top of each page.
If you’re having trouble, get help with logging into My EE >
Help registering for My EE
You can register for My EE at any time by selecting Log in at the top of each page.
If you’re having trouble, get help on how to register for My EE >
- My EE app
- view your allowance and check your recent usage
- buy or change add-ons
- top up your pay as you go account
- see itemised billing information
- pay your bill
Downloading the My EE app
The My EE app is available for the four main platforms*. To download please select the link for your type of phoneYou can also text APP to 150 (free from your EE device) we’ll send you a text with a link to download it.
Using your My EE details
If you've already registered to manage My EE you can use the same email address and password to log into the My EE App.
If you've forgotten your login details
You can recover your username or reset your password by selecting forgotten details on the My EE App login page and following the instructions.
Your username is the email address you registered or verified in the recent past.
*If your phone or tablet has a different operating system, you can still manage your account online.
- Manage your account settings
Your 4GEE WiFi device comes with Connection Manager, the gateway for you to access and manage how to:
- check your remaining data allowance
- read text messages sent to your 4GEE WiFi number
- manage your 4GEE WiFi settings, such as changing the name and password for your 4GEE WiFi network
- manage your roaming settings
To log in to Connection Manager please make sure you're connected to 4GEE and follow these steps:
- Open the internet browser on your device
- Go here or type in http://192.168.1.1
- Llog in and enter your username and password, which by default will be: Username: admin Password: admin
Manage your account online
My EE is the quickest way to see and manage details of your plan. Choose from the links below to get more help.
Manage your bills and payments
Manage your device
Manage your account settings
Manage account access on your plan
There are two types of access to My EE for a pay monthly plan - the bill payer and main user.
Bill payer (account holder): The person who pays for the plan each month, for example a partner or parent. This person can see bills and change the settings.
Main user: Someone who uses a device linked to the bill payer’s account, for example a partner or child. They won’t be able to see bills or change some of the settings.
How to update the bill payer settings:
1. In My EE select Account settings.
2. Select Change your number tab.
3. Then select from the options provided.
4. For new numbers you'll receive a code by text - enter this and you're good to go.
How to update the main user settings:
1. In My EE, select the Device the user is using.
2. Select the link which shows Manage this device >
3. Select the tab Device usage controls
- Content Lock
- How to read & send texts on your device or tablet
From time to time you’ll receive text messages from EE with information about your account. If you’re on pay as you go and haven’t yet registered, you can register here now.
Where to find your text messages on your 4GEE Wifi Tablet or device
iPads with a 4GEE SIM
You can send iMessages and read text messages sent to your iPad in the Messages app. This only works on iPads using iOS 8 or later, so make sure you are using the latest software.
Android tablets with a 4GEE SIM
You can send and receive text messages through the Messages app on your Android tablet.
4GEE WiFi devices
Use Connection Manager to read and send text messages when you’re connected to your 4GEE WiFi device. Go straight to Connection Manager or type http://192.168.1.1 into your browser's address bar and follow the instructions.
Billing for text messages on 4GEE WiFi contracts
Remember text messages are billed individually on 4GEE WiFi contracts as there’s no text message allowance on these tariffs.
For pricing, visit 4GEE WiFi price plans >
- Topping up your device
You can top up with a credit or debit card using My EE any time you like:
- select the amount you want to top up
- enter your payment card details, review and confirm
That's it - quick and easy!
- call 150 from your EE phone (free of charge) or 07953 966 250 from any other phone
- choose top up from the options given on the call and follow the instructions
You can top up by credit or debit card, top up someone else’s phone or redeem an e-voucher.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Maestro UK credit and debit cards.
Payments are managed by Vesta, EE’s trusted payment partner, so the name Vesta will appear on your bank or credit card statement as Vesta *EE Top Up along with a 0808 free of charge helpline telephone number.
More ways to top up
We have more ways to top up your 4GEE WiFi device.
Checking your credit
Ways to check your credit
- text AL to 150 for your credit balance and any allowances (free of charge from your EE device with the UK)
Help with failed top ups
We always send you a text to confirm when a top up is successfully added to your account.
If your credit hasn't updated within 24 hours, please call our Customer Service team on:
- 150 from your EE phone
- 07953 966 250 from any other phone
Information on call costs and our opening hours.
- Upgrading your plan
You can upgrade to a new 4GEE WiFi device or tablet and plan if you’ve got less than 45 days to go until your contract renewal date.
If you'd like to check, text Up to 150 from your EE phone (free of charge) and we'll text you back telling you whether you're eligible and explaining what to do next.
Reasons why you won’t be eligible for an upgrade:
- if you have more than 45 days remaining on your contract renewal date
- if your account has an outstanding debt on your 4GEE WiFi plan, you won’t be eligible for an upgrade until the outstanding amount is settled
Changing your plan
You can move to another price plan with a higher contract value if you’re more than three months into your contract.
How to upgrade your contract
Over the phone
Speak to our upgrades team by calling:
- 150 from an EE phone
- 08454 123662 from any phone
Find information on call costs and opening hours.
In an EE store
To upgrade in store, make sure you have your 4GEE WiFi number (this can be found at the top of your monthly bill).
Find your nearest EE store >