Payments and topping up your 4GEE WiFi
Get help and advice on how to top up and make payments for your 4GEE account. If you’ve signed up to My EE you’ll be able to manage your 4GEE WiFi plan easily.
- Billing and payments
- Topping up your device
You can top up with a credit or debit card using My EE any time you like:
- select the amount you want to top up
- enter your payment card details, review and confirm
That's it - quick and easy!
- call 150 from your EE phone (free of charge) or 07953 966 250 from any other phone
- choose top up from the options given on the call and follow the instructions
You can top up by credit or debit card, top up someone else’s phone or redeem an e-voucher.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Maestro UK credit and debit cards.
Payments are managed by Vesta, EE’s trusted payment partner, so the name Vesta will appear on your bank or credit card statement as Vesta *EE Top Up along with a 0808 free of charge helpline telephone number.
More ways to top up
We have more ways to top up your 4GEE WiFi device.
Checking your credit
Ways to check your credit
- text AL to 150 for your credit balance and any allowances (free of charge from your EE device with the UK)
Help with failed top ups
We always send you a text to confirm when a top up is successfully added to your account.
If your credit hasn't updated within 24 hours, please call our Customer Service team on:
- 150 from your EE phone
- 07953 966 250 from any other phone
Information on call costs and our opening hours.
- Paying for 4GEE by finance
EE has partnered with Barclays Partner Finance to allow you to pay for your tablet on finance.
What it's all about
There are some key things which you need to know about paying by finance:
- There are no upfront costs, you simply spread the cost over 24 months with a finance agreement from Barclays Partner Finance.
- You can settle your agreement at any point, with no penalties.
- Once your tablet is paid off, you'll only be paying for your data each month.
- You can upgrade your tablet after six months with no early upgrade fees.
How it works
- You take out two contracts – one with EE for the 4GEE data, the other with Barclays Partner Finance for the finance agreement covering the tablet. Both are 24-month contracts.
- The finance is provided by Barclays Partner Finance and covers the cost of the tablet.
- The 4GEE data plan covers the cost of accessing the UK's biggest and fastest 4GEE network so you can use your tablet on the move.
- If you decide to pay off your finance agreement early, you'll still need to pay for your data plan.
- Paying by finance is only available to existing customers buying tablet plans bought over the phone and who meet Barclays Partner Finance eligibility criteria. If Barclays Partner Finance is unable to provide finance, then call us to talk through your options.
- Price guides & plans
We have lots of help and information in our separate section on shared plans section.
Please note: Selecting shared plans takes you away from the 4GEE WiFi section. If you need to come back to 4GEE WiFi, you can:
- find it under EE TV & broadband on Help's homepage
- use EE search under the term 4GEE WiFi
Go to our price plans page for details of all our pay monthly and pay as you go 4GEE WiFi price plans and add-ons.