Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Alcatel 10.35 - Enable or disable clamshell to answer calls
Enable or Disable Clamshell to Answer Calls
Find out how to enable or disable clamshell to answer calls on your device.
- From the home screen, press Menu.
- Scroll to Settings and press OK.
- Scroll to Call settings and press OK.
- Scroll to Clamshell open to answer and press OK.
- Scroll to the desired option (e.g. Auto answer on) and press OK.
Clamshell to answer calls has been enabled.