Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Alcatel 10.35 - Add a contact to the block list
Add a Contact to the Block List
- From the home screen, press Menu.
- Scroll to Call log, then press OK.
- Scroll to the required number, then press Options.
- Scroll down to Add to blacklist, then press Select.
- Press Yes to confirm.
- Enter the name for this blocked contact, then press Options.
- Scroll to Set, then press Select.
- Select the required options, then press Save.
The selected contact or phone number is now included in the blocked numbers list.
- Set SMS barring
- Set call barring