Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Alcatel l800-installing and uninstalling the device
Here's how to install your Alcatel L800.
Alcatel l800 installation guide
- Simply plug the Alcatel L800 dongle into a USB port on the computer.
- After a few moments a popup window will appear asking what you would like to do.
- Tap or click on the popup window.
- Tap or click on Run autorun.exe.
- The drivers will be installed automatically to your computer.
- If a security popup appears, click ok. This is to allow the dongle the correct administration access.
- Once the drivers have been installed, you will be redirected to the EE mobile broadband homepage.
- A shortcut called Web Connection will be added to your desktop to allow quick access to the EE mobile broadband homepage.
Alcatel L800 uninstallation
- Right click in the bottom left corner of the desktop and click on Control Panel.
- In the Control panel click on Programs and Features.
- Search down the list of installed programs for Web Connection.
- Right click on Web Connection and select Uninstall.
- On the popup, click on Yes to begin the uninstallation process.
- The dongle drivers will now be removed from the computer.
- You many need to restart your PC to complete the driver removal process.