Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 (4.5) - Set data usage limit
Set the Data Usage Limit
Find out how to set up and enable the data usage limit on your device.
- From the home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Scroll to, then tap Settings.
- Tap Data usage.
- Tap the network operator tab.
- Tap to tick the Set mobile data limit tickbox.
Note: This tickbox will not be visible if mobile data is turned off.
- A message regarding data services being disabled on the device once the limit is hit will be displayed. Tap OK.
- Set up the limit and warning thresholds by dragging the guidelines to the desired level.
The data usage limit has been set and enabled.Note: Once the data limit has been reached, the data connection will be disconnected and you will need to re-enable the mobile data connection once the data usage period has renewed.