Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Alcatel One Touch Pop C1 - Set data usage limit
Set data usage limit.
Find out how to set up and enable the data usage limit on your device.
- From the home screen, tap the Menu button.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Data usage.
- The Data usage screen will show the current data and usage cycle.
- Tap the Set mobile data limit tick box.
- A note about data services being disabled on the device once the limit is hit will be displayed. Tap OK.
- Setup the limits and warning threshold by double-tapping and dragging on the guidelines.
The data usage limit has been set.
Note: Once the data limit has been reached, the data connection will be disconnected and you will need to re-enable the Mobile data connection to get the connection again.