Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Alcatel One Touch Pop C1 - Connect to a hidden WiFi network
Connect to a hidden Wi-Fi network
Find out how to connect to a Wi-Fi with a hidden SSID.
- From the home screen, tap the Menu button.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the Wi-Fi toggle switch to ON.
- Tap the Add Network (+) icon.
- Enter the required wireless network SSID.
- Scroll down to, then tap the Security dropdown.
- Tap the required security type.
- Scroll down to, then tap the Password field.
- Enter the required wireless network password.
- Tap Save.
The connection to the wireless network has been made.