Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
iPhone 3g-add an appointment
Here's how to add an appointment to the calendar on your iPhone 3G
To add an event
- In the calendar, tap + and enter the event details, then tap Done.
You can enter any of the following:
- Starting and ending times (or turn on All-day if it's an all-day event)
- Repeat times - none, or every day, week, two weeks, month, or year
- Alert time - from five minutes to two days before the event
To select which calendar to add the event to, tap Calendar. Read-only calendars don't appear in the list.
To edit an event
- Tap the event, then tap Edit.
To delete an event
- Tap the event, tap Edit, then scroll down and tap Delete Event.