Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
iPhone 5s-add an email account
Follow these simple steps to add an email account on your Apple iPhone 5s.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account.
- List of top email providers are shown.
- Enter your details and tap Save.
- Your iPhone will now verify the account details.
- Ticks will show down the right side to show it has been verified.
- Choose what to Sync then tap Save
In step 4 you will be presented with a list of the most popular email providers. If your provider is not listed tap Other, and manually enter your email providers details. Once setup is complete you will be taken to your list of email accounts, if you wish to add more than one account then repeat from step 3.