Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
iPhone 6 Plus - Reset network settings
Reset Network Settings
To reset the network settings for an Apple iPhone, follow the steps below. This solution is also recommended when missing the personal hotspot option (only available for certain networks).
Note: Resetting the network settings will clear all WiFi passwords and refresh device network connections.
- From the home screen, tap Settings.
- Scroll down to, then tap General.
- Scroll down to, then tap Reset.
- Tap Reset Network Settings.
- Tap Reset Network Settings to confirm.
Note: If a security code is enabled, this will need to be entered between steps 4 and 5.