Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
iPhone 6s - Change the email account sync settings
Change the Email Account Sync Settings
Find out how to change the email account sync settings.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Scroll down to and tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Fetch New Data.
- To receive emails straight after they appear on the server, tap the Push switch to ON.
Note: This only works for Exchange email or iCloud accounts.
- To check for new emails automatically on any other accounts (normal POP or IMAP), tap the required setting (e.g. Every 15 Minutes).
- Alternatively, tap Manually to disable automatic checking.
The account sync settings have been changed.