Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
iPhone SE - Enable or disable SIM PIN lock
Enable or Disable SIM PIN Lock
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Phone.
- Scroll down and tap SIM PIN.
- Tap the SIM PIN toggle switch.
- Enter the current SIM PIN code if prompted.
The SIM PIN lock has been enabled/disabled.
Note: If the SIM PIN code has not been changed, the current password will be set to a default code which can be found on the documentation provided with the SIM card, or by contacting your service provider.