Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
iPhone SE - Perform a master reset
Perform a Master ResetWarning: This will delete all media and data and reset all settings. Make sure to back up any music, photos etc. before continuing.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap General.
- Scroll down and tap Reset.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
- If you are sure you want to reset the phone, tap Erase iPhone, otherwise tap Cancel.
- Tap Erase iPhone to confirm.
- If prompted, enter your Apple ID Password, then tap Erase.