Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
iPhone SE - Update the device firmware
Update the Device Firmware
Find out how to update the device firmware.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Scroll down to and tap General.
- Tap Software Update.
Note: The iOS device will automatically check for available updates.
- If an update is available, tap Download and install.
- Tap Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- The update will be downloaded and installed.
Note: Some iOS updates may not be available as over-the-air updates. VPN or proxy connections may prevent your device from contacting the iOS update servers.