Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Google Nexus 7-manage contacts
Here's how to manage, edit and delete contacts on your Google Nexus 7.
To manage your contacts:
- On your Home screen, tap All applications.
- Scroll to and select People.
- Tap on the Add new contact icon in the top right of the screen. A blank contact will then load - put in your friend's name, phone number, email address and any more info you want to include.
- Once you've finished adding your information, just tap Done in the top left of the screen.
Editing your contacts:
- If you want to Edit a contact, first you need to tap People - this is a list of all your contacts.
- Find the contact you want to edit, tap that contact and tap the pen icon in the top right. You'll now see all of the information for that contact.
- Once you've edited the details, tap Done.
- To delete a contact, first tap People.
- Tap the contact you wish to delete.
- Tap the Menu key then tap Delete.
- Confirm by tapping OK.