Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Google Nexus 7-connect to a WiFi network
Here's how to connect to a WiFi network on your Google Nexus 7:
- Start on your Home screen and tap All applications.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Tap the WiFi switch to On.
- Tap WiFi (to the left of the Off/On switch).
- A list of available networks will appear - tap the network you want to connect to.
- If prompted, enter the selected WiFi network's password, then tap Connect.
Your chosen network will now show Connected to let you know it's all set up. You'll also see the WiFi signal bar in the notifications panel at the top of your screen.