Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Blackberry bold 9790-connect to a WiFi network
Here's how to set up and connect to a WiFi network on your BlackBerry Bold 9790.
To setup WiFi you need to be in range of the WiFi network you want to connect to. You might also need a password for the network and to have set the network to allow new connections.
- Click on the Menu key
- Click on the Setup icon
- Click on the Setup WiFi icon
- Click Next if you have a Welcome to WiFi setup message on the screen
- Click Scan for Networks - your phone will now check for available networks
- Click on the network you want to join
- If you get this message, "This handset supports WiFi protected setup, a key will be produced press continue or cancel", click Cancel
- Enter the pre-shared key (or security key) for the network you're joining
- Your phone will now try to connect to the network
- At the field which reads Save this WiFi Network as a Profile anyway?, select Yes
Then click Next and Finish, and you're good to go.