Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Blackberry curve 9360-tethering
You can use your phone for tethering to create an internet connection e.g. from a laptop.
Follow these instructions to use tethering on your BlackBerry Curve 9360.
Please note: Before you can use your phone as data modem, you need to install the program BlackBerry Desktop Software on your computer.
Step 1. Install BlackBerry Desktop Software
- Go to www.BlackBerry.com on your computer
- Find the download section on the web page to download BlackBerry Desktop Software
- Download and install BlackBerry Desktop Software
Step 2. Connect phone and computer
- Connect the data cable to the phone socket and to the computer's USB port
- Start the program BlackBerry Desktop Software on your computer
- After a moment the program establishes a connection to the phone
Step 3. Set up your computer for tethering
- Select Mobile Internet
- Select Configure connection ...
- Select Add custom profile ...
- Click the field next to Profile Name and key in internet
- Click the field next to User name and key in user
- Click the field next to Password and key in pass
- Click the field next to Access point and key in everywhere
- Select OK to activate the profile
- Select OK to confirm
Step 4. Use tethering
- Select Connect
- An internet connection from the computer via the phone is established