Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Blackberry curve 9360-activate or deactivate data roaming
You can deactivate data connections when roaming. Only text messages and calls are then available.
This is useful if you want to avoid unintended data traffic when roaming.
Follow these instructions to activate or deactivate data roaming on your BlackBerry Curve 9360.
Step 1. Find mobile network
- Press the Menu key twice
- Scroll to Options and press the Navigation key
- Scroll to Networks and Connections and press the Navigation key
- Scroll to Mobile Network and press the Navigation key
Step 2. Activate or deactivate
- Scroll to While Roaming and press the Navigation key
- Highlight On or Off and press the Navigation key
Step 3. Exit
- Press Disconnect
- Press the Return key to return to standby mode