Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Blackberry curve 9360-restore factory settings
When you restore the factory default settings, all personal settings are reset.
Follow these instructions to restore the factory default settings on your BlackBerry Curve 9360.
Please note: All phone data will be deleted. Data on the SIM card is not deleted.
Step 1. Find Security Wipe
- Press the Menu key twice
- Scroll to Options and press the Navigation key
- Scroll to Security and press the Navigation key
- Scroll to Security Wipe and press the Navigation key
Step 2. Restore factory default settings
- Highlight Emails, Contacts, etc.. User Installed Applications or Media Card and press the Navigation key
- When the box next to the menu item is ticked (V), the selected data will be deleted
- Highlight the field at the bottom of the display and key in BlackBerry
- Scroll to Wipe and press the Navigation key to restore the factory default settings
- Follow the instructions on the display to configure the phone and prepare it for use