Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
BlackBerry Leap - Connect to a hidden WiFi network
Connect to a Hidden Wi-Fi Network
Find out how to connect to a hidden wireless network on your device.
- From the home screen, tap the top edge of the glass and swipe downwards.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the Wi-Fi switch to On.
- Tap Add.
- Enter the required wireless network SSID.
- Tap the Security Type dropdown.
- Tap the required security type (e.g. WEP).
- Tap the Password field.
- Enter the required wireless network password.
- Tap Connect.
The connection to the hidden Wi-Fi network has been made.