Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
BlackBerry Leap - Manually search for a network
Manually Search for a Network
Find out how to manually search for and select a mobile network.
- From the home screen, scroll to and tap Settings.
- Tap Networks and Connections.
- Tap Mobile Network.
- Tap the Network Selection Mode dropdown.
- Tap Manual.
- Tap Scan if the device does not automatically scan for available networks.
- Tap the required network.
The mobile network has been manually selected.