Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Blackberry q10-set up your phone
How to activate your BlackBerry Q10 through the setup wizard.
- Select your language from the list, and then swipe your finger from the right edge of the screen to the left to continue.
- Your device should show an active mobile network connection. If you wish to connect to a WiFi network, select from the list, then enter the network password. Alternatively, swipe your finger from the right edge of the screen to the left to continue. Note: To complete the handset activation, your device requires a data connection via a SIM card or WiFi network.
- Tap I Agree to accept the Terms & Conditions of the licence agreement.
- On the next screen you can Sign In or Create a New BlackBerry ID. Alternatively swipe your finger from the right edge of the screen to the left to skip.
- Choose to Enable or Disable the Diagnostics and Location data usage.
- The device will now check for any available software updates. Once complete, swipe your finger from the right edge of the screen to the left to continue.
- The device will now run through a number of essential gestures to teach you the basics of how to navigate around the phone and menu system.
- When the interactive demo is complete, it will ask you to swipe up to close the activation and setup of your BlackBerry Q10.