Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Blackberry q10-perform a voice search
It's easy to perform a voice search on your BlackBerry Q10, just follow these simple steps.
- Press and hold the Mute button on the right side of the device.
- If using for the first time, tap I Agree for the Voice Control terms and conditions.
- Select your language then tap Next, then tap Continue on the next screen.
- Speak clearly into the microphone, for example: "Send text to..." or "Search for..."
- The device will then begin a text message to your contact or perform a search for your requested search topic.
- To use speech to text while creating a text message, press and hold the Full Stop / Microphone key to begin dictation.