Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Blackberry q5-connect to a WiFi network
It's easy to connect to a WiFi network on your BlackBerry Q5, just follow these simple steps.
- From the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings, and then tap WiFi.
- Toggle WiFi switch to On.
- The device will search for available networks.
- Tap the WiFi network you wish to connect to.
- Enter the password for the network, and then tap Next.
- You will now be connected to the WiFi network.