Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Doro 820 Mini - Enable or disable call forwarding
Enable or Disable Call Forwarding
Find out how to enable or disable call forwarding.
- From the home screen, tap Phone.
- Press the Menu button.
- Tap Call settings.
- Scroll to and tap Call Setup.
- Tap the Call forwarding field, to get it's status.
- Tap the required Call forwarding field to change it.
- Tap the required option to Activate or Deactivate.
Note: Tap the phone number field to edit it, if required.
- Tap the Tick icon to confirm and save your changes.
Call forwarding has been enabled or disabled.