Change the Wi-Fi Channel
Find out how to change the Wi-Fi channel.
Make sure that the device is connected to the PC or Laptop.
- Launch a web browser and in the address bar, enter 192.168.1.1, then click the arrow icon or press Enter.
- Click log in here to access settings.
- Enter the required username and password, then click Log In.
Note: The default username and password is admin.
- Click WLAN.
- Click WLAN Advanced Settings.
- Click the Channel dropdown box.
- Click the required channel.
- Click Apply
The Wi-Fi channel has been changed.
Note: Most Wi-Fi Routers in the UK are using channels 1, 6 and 11 as these are the default channels for 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks. It is recommended to try these first, before any others.