Set Up as a Wi-Fi Hotspot
Find out how to change the Wi-Fi network name and password on your device.
- Connect the device to the PC via the USB cable.
- Launch a web browser and in the address bar, enter http://ee.mobilebroadband then click the arrow icon or press Enter.
- From the home page, click log in here to access settings.
- Enter the required username and password, then click OK.
- Click WiFi Setting under the Quick Setup tab.
- Click the SSID field, then enter the required hotspot name.
- Click the Security dropdown.
- Click the desired security type (e.g. WPA2 PSK).
- Click the Key field, then enter the required password.
Note: To view the password, tick Show Password tickbox.
- Click Apply or Save.
- If prompted, click OK.
The Wi-Fi network name and password have been changed, and the device has been set up as a Wi-Fi hotspot.