Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Bright Box router - change settings back to ADSL
You may need to change your Bright Box wireless router settings from Fibre Broadband back to standard Broadband if:
- You change your Bright Box wireless router's settings to Fibre Broadband too early
- You're moving house, and the new line isn't enabled for Fibre Broadband.
The steps below show you how.
- From a computer connected to your Bright Box router, go to 192.168.1.1
- The username is admin.
- The password is on your KEEP MEE card or on a sticker on the bottom of your router:
- Select the basic set-up tab at the top of your screen
- Select the migration wizard from the menu on the left hand side
- Click the ADSL button
- Click OK on the pop-up to proceed
- The migration countdown will begin and you can close your browser
Your broadband is being set-up
This will take up to five minutes, so relax and let us do the leg work.
After about five minutes, your Bright Box wireless router should be connected to the internet. You can check this by going to ee.co.uk.
If you need help setting up the cables for your Bright Box wireless router, you'll find more help in our Bright Box set up article: Bright Box router - set up standard broadband.